Tuesday 16 October 2012

INSTAGRAM | #4

The dissertation scare has kicked in.
I have had my first meeting and I am t e r r i f i e d.
I am really struggling to find a focus/angle which is narrow enough to tackle my topic.
I guess that's what happens when you try to assess US-China relations!

My last few weeks have been mainly work filled and making nice food and buying new things for my cupboard have been the highlights.

How wonderful final year is turning out to be...

Here are my last few weeks in INSTAGRAM (from L-R):


1.  An evenings worth of work... 9 pages just for one seminar which does not contribute to any final degree. Brilliant.

2.  Marshmallow fluff! This stuff is BAD ASS.

3.  Liquid lunch. Stewed apples and cinnamon topped with greek yogurt, and various crunchy bits.

4.  Apple Crumble and Custard Crunch. FREEZE DRIED CUSTARD PIECES. That is all.

5.  Essential late-night mid-dissertation crisis ice cream break.

6.  A spot of Sunday night DJing at a local pub.


8.  An impromptu DJ set at a house party a few weekends back.

9.  Weekend guilty pleasure. Sticky toffee pudding vs. Custard.


You can see more of my instagram snaps and follow me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment