Friday 5 October 2012

LIFESTYLE | WEEKEND


I love Friday's. I love weekends.

This is a new thing for me...

With my last year spent in Poland and then being back home over the Summer, all days blended into one with no real focus/purpose of having work to do or plans to look forward to. Life was a haze.

Sticking to this new routine back at university has being very rewarding so far - I just hope I can keep it up.
Working hard throughout the week with play time at the weekends.

Friday's are my day off university. Today starting with a nice lazy morning in bed with a copy of The Economist, Radio 4 and copious amounts of coffee. I then went into the City, had coffee with a friend and splashed out on a weekend treat, resulting in a jar of Marshmallow Fluff from good old Morrisons!


Now for some light reading, a nap, dinner and then...

...P A R T Y   T I M E !


Oh and here is some crazily good inspiration I stumbled across whilst looking for an amazing weekend brunch idea using my new pot of Marshmallow Fluff:




No comments:

Post a Comment