Tuesday 28 August 2012

I'M STILL ALIVE. JUST ABOUT...


 Highlights of my 
M  U  N  D  A  N  E 
life as of late...


# 1  I bought a JULIENNE PEELER!

Off eBay. £1 (Okay...£1.70 with p&p if you want to get specific).
Inspiration came from THIS post over at Oh She Glow's (a lovely vegan blog).
You can make veggie spaghetti, noodles, etc...the possibilities are endless!

(Photo: Ohsheglows)


# 2  I made yet ANOTHER courgette cake.

A mixture of the first and second cakes I previously posted as this was a lime and coconut loaf.
No frosting though but we shall not divulge into that right now...
*Note to self: Fat-free cream cheese does NOT make good frosting.



# 3  I have now pretty much COMPLETED RESEARCH FOR MY DISSERTATION.

And this is probably COMPLETELY pointless as I still havn't really thought of a solid title, been assigned a tutor or even been contacted about my department regarding anything dissertation-related. Nice one. Ah well.
Oh, and I also made labels for my dissertation/module folders for this term...



# 4  I've been making DIY POLAROIDS!

Using my snazzy new Kodak Printer, some freebie photo paper and this swanky little free programme called Poladroid which you can download HERE.




# 5  ...and I've entered a whole new level with my love for ORGANISING.


I had a little clean up and sorted out my main diary (which in case you wanted to know is THIS trusty personal sized chameleon Filofax).


Things-to-do list from A Pair of Pears blog (you can download it HERE) and a very unprofessional homemade calendar courtesty of Microsoft Publisher.



...and last but not least.
Recycling egg boxes into jewellery holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment