Blondies AKA the sexier sibling of the classic brownie are a fudgy love affair waiting to happen
Blondies are ridiculously moreish without the hit of being too rich. It's almost impossible to make them without eating half the batter before you've put them in the tray... let alone devouring them molten hot out the oven.
Peanut Butter Blondies
As with any baking... to take it to a whole new level just add peanut butter!
220g Plain Flour
1 1/2tsp Baking Powder
300g Peanut Butter
250g Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2tsp Vanilla Essence
75g Chopped Nuts
200g White Chocolate
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and grease and line a baking tin with baking paper.
2. Cream the butter and the sugar for 2-3 minutes with an electric whisk until fluffy and light in colour.
3. Add the peanut butter, eggs and the vanilla essence to the mixture and mix.
4. Fold in the flour and baking powder and combine until the mixture forms a batter.
5. Chop the white chocolate into small chunks and fold into the batter along with the chopped nuts.
6. Pour the batter into the baking tin and spread evenly.
7. Place in the centre shelf of your oven and bake for 35 minutes or until firm in the middle.