Sunday 20 January 2013

STYLE | KRAKOW BUYS


Some goodies I purchased in Krakow...


 Velvet bra and gold washer rings from H&M.

The H&M in the Galeria Krakowska was always miles better than any of the H&M's near me at home.
I love their underwear and jewellery so I couldn't resist this black and gold combo.



Squared notebooks from Empik.

It's funny because in Poland it was very hard to get hold of lined paper for university, so I adapted to using squared paper and I am now hooked! Unfortunately it's rather hard to get hold of decent quality squared paper/notebooks in the UK for a reasonable price so I thought I would stock up. These are a ridiculously cheap equivalent to the pricier Moleskine.



Grzaniec Galicyjski clay mug.

...for my attempts at making some grzane wino!

No comments:

Post a Comment