Thursday 3 January 2013

STYLE | LEATHER ME UP

Just a quick one from me to wish you all a Happy New Year.

I hope you are all having a good one so far and recovering from the festive period.

I also gained another year of my life this week so Happy Birthday to me!

There was a bit of a theme with some of the presents I received this year.
It's not surprising though as I am well known as a sucker for anything black...especially if it is leather...

Here are some lovely leathery gifts I received this year.



Doc Martens (second hand off ebay) to replace my old pair.
They will come in very handy for the Winter weather and any snowy periods...and just general stomping (Thank you Mama and Papa Wood!).



A gift to myself... A bargain from Topshop found on ebay! I almost cried when I saw this in the new store in Leeds about a month ago.
I cannot believe I got it for a quarter of the price (Thank you me!).



Ted Baker leather zip gloves. Also found on ebay I believe.
Adding an instant fix of glamour to those Winter outfits. (Thank you David).

No comments:

Post a Comment