Friday 16 November 2012

LIFESTYLE | PROCRASTINATION

AH. I AM HATING ON FINAL YEAR.

So much stress. So much drama. So much eurghhhhh.

My first "official" dissertation deadline is looming (3000 word hand-in) next Friday and I am running around like a headless chicken. My days are over-run by sticking to a routine fuelled by severe amounts of built-in procrastination.

Not so productive...

Anyway, sorry for being M.I.A. as of late.


To make up for it I'll share with you a little bit of my procrastination.
I did a little breakfast feature for the Leeds Student news paper on the benefits of oats...including some delicious porridge variations/recipes which you can check out online here.

This weekend is unfortunately procrasti....WORK-orientated.
I am however very much looking forward to a sneaky bit of Saturday baking tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled! Let's hope it's a bit more successful than my All-Bran loaf which I made last Saturday...


...can anyone tell I forgot to add the baking powder?!
(It was still pretty damn tasty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment