Okay, I still havn't perfected this recipe but they still have an amazing taste every time (even if they are slightly charred!).
The moreish/guiltless munching material!
1-2 Courgettes (depending on how big a volume you want to make)
Seasoning (You can get creative here!)
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper and use a few sprays of oil to cover it.
2. The courgette slices need to be around 2-3mm thick. If you are confident doing this with a knife then go for it! If not, I find a cheese peeler is a good cheat option.
3. Place the courgette slices onto the baking paper and make sure they are not touching or overlapping each other. Use a few sprays of oil to cover the courgettes and then season if you wish.
*I like the combination of cracked black pepper and herb salt.
4. Place the tray on the middle shelf of your oven. Leave for 10 minutes and then check the courgettes, some of them will be turning brown at this point so turn them over and place back in the oven.
5. Some slices will be browned (charred!) before others so it's best to stay with them and just keep checking. Remove them as they are ready in little batches (when they get crispy) and leave to cool for 5 minutes before eating.