Thursday 18 July 2013

FOOD&

Last Friday saw the launch of the brand new culinary resource and online journal FOOD&_.


I knew it would be impressive with such a great team working towards the launch.
A Leeds-based initative too, this is something close to home and absolutely lovely to see.

You can check out the website here, which hosts features, photo essays and recipes from all interesting avenues from various destinations all over the world.

I was lucky enough to attend the secret gathering launch party they put on last Saturday, styled and hosted by the brilliant Lord Whitney in their Leeds studio. Food and booze courtesy of the local lovelies Friends of Ham and Leeds Bread Co-op, I was spoilt rotten! Pictures are shown below.

Thanks for having me Food&_ and I look forward to your next series of features and perhaps a future collaboration!


Styling: Lord Whitney

1 comment:

  1. The Lord Whitney studio is the best place I have ever been - it's incredible! I want my house to look like that! xx

    ReplyDelete