Sunday 10 March 2013

LIFESTYLE | MORE BAKING AT INKWELL...




I had another afternoon of fun and baking at Inkwell last Friday, this time with my baking buddy David! We bake on the Friday afternoon so that there are cakes to sell in the Cafe the next day. Last week's cakes were a MAJOR success so I was asked back to bake this week!

To learn more about Inkwell visit my previous post HERE.


We made some nut and seed flapjacks...


Some peanut butter and banana muffins...


...and some smaller versions with cinnamon buttercream frosting.
(This was our first attempt at using a piping bag - please forgive us!).




Also in the kitchen was some delicious home made roasted red pepper soup...



...and some carrot and chickpea veggie burgers!


I love being able to experiment and get creative in the kitchen and it's great to know that we can do it for a good cause too. I'll be back again next week with some vegan cakes and a few more wonders.




Do you like my hat (and my flapjacks)?




No comments:

Post a Comment