Sunday 31 March 2013

LIFESTYLE | EASTER MUSINGS


I've been back at home the past few weeks on my Easter break. I've successfully managed to finish my dissertation (almost three weeks early...) and had quite a productive bought of baking!


Below is my attempt at the infamous Pinata Cake which I made with my Auntie for my cousin's 18th birthday. Pretty impressive right?



I had lots of left over sponge from making the Pinata Cake so I thought I would attempt to make some Cake Pops too! Easy peasy... crumble up the cake and mix with melted chocolate then roll into balls and place in the fridge for a few hours. Once they have set then you can get creative! I dipped mine in melted dark chocolate and then rolled them in dessicated coconut and hundreds and thousands.


The Easter Bunny also came this morning bearing gifts in the form of a hand mixer, mixing bowl, my very own apron (probably a little bit too excited about this and should really get out more) and a silicone pastry brush - Thanks Mama and Papa Wood!


...oh and CHOCOLATE of course!


H A P P Y    E A S T E R !

No comments:

Post a Comment