Sunday 10 February 2013

LIFESTYLE | PARTY VS. WORK

It's been a pretty few weird weeks for me and it's about to get HEAVY.
 
6000 word dissertation deadline, a mid-term essay and a project on Iran's nuclear program are looming ever closer.
 
LET'S DO THIS.
 
On the plus side I went to what was probably one of my best nights out in Leeds this week. A Set One Twenty night at the The Garage playing host to Duke Dumont and Isaac Tichauer on the decks.


BACK TO WORK FOR ME.
 
But watch this space...
 
No partying for me this week, however it is CHINESE NEW YEAR today and PANCAKE DAY on Tuesday so there'll be some goodies coming you way I hope.
 
I'm also going to attempt to make THESE beauties this week:
 

 
Photos (top-bottom): Set One Twenty; My Own; My Own; The Wannabe Chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment