Monday 3 December 2012

INSTAGRAM | #5


I have waited a while to do this one.
Mainly due to the fact that I have been very busy with work and I have not been baking/having all that much fun to document via photographs! But hey, here we go.


Here is a little round up of my life the past month in INSTAGRAM (from L-R):




1.  Fake tasche's and drinks for David's birthday.

2.  A badass batch of Mulled Wine!

3.  Home made Birthday Banoffee Pie.

4.  A rather sunken attempt at an All Bran loaf.
Usually a fail-safe recipe if you DON'T forget the baking powder!

5.  My first article in print for the Leeds Student newspaper.

6.  A beautiful winter sunrise.

7.  Me being silly with tinsel prior to a Christmas Meal.

8.  Toffee Pecan Mess!

9.  My White Chocolate Granola Blondies getting their bake on!


You can see more of my instagram snaps and follow me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment