Saturday 1 December 2012

LIFESTYLE | KRAKOW TRIP


My sister and I have booked a lovely little (and rather cheap!) get away to Krakow next month for three nights. It will be absolutely freezing and most definitely snowing but I do not care!

I will be returning to what I like to call my second home after being a stranger for what will have been seven months. It cannot keep me away and it already feels like that period of my life is drifting into the distant haze of all past memories and experiences.

It will be a strange experience to visit as a tourist rather than as a place that was home to me for ten months. 
I am however really looking forward to revisiting some old haunts and hopefully being surprised by some new discoveries.


I wonder if it will feel like I ever left?


No comments:

Post a Comment